Sunday, December 12, 2010

Who Burned the Popcorn?

This is an never ending question in my office. I can tell you it wasn't me. I listen for the kernels to stop popping and that's how I know its done!

Smart Balance makes a great mini bag of popcorn. I love the mini part. Its all yours for 120 calories. One serving size makes it super easy to stop eating. I always become instantly popular at work on the days I bring popcorn. Its hard to say no, but how do you ration 120 calories?

Holidays are here and I will be hitting the parties. What can I do not to overindulge? I always wear form fitting clothes when I go out. I do not feel so hot when my clothes feel tight from eating too much. This is a major change from a while back. I do appreciate all the perks of being fit. Just a small tip for those challenged during the holidays. Do enjoy yourself, as I will...Remember everything is always better in moderation...yes, I said that!!!






http://www.smartbalance.com/products/popcorns/light-butter-popcorn-mini-bags-4pk