Thursday, December 9, 2010

From our Friends at Cap Cod

If you were or are a fan of Cap Cod Chips you will simply adore Late July's
Multi-Gran Snack Chips. Cap Cod actually makes Late July and leaves out a few key ingredients like gluten and trans fat. Thanks Guy's! Believe me you will never notice. They come in three flavors and are everything you could ask for in a snack. Great with salsa or just plain. My fav is Dude Ranch. Thirteen chips will cost you 110 calories, not bad at all! To see the family at work, pay them a visit at http://www.latejuly.com/late_july_organic_snacks/.


I know I am supposed to be on vacation from running, but I could not resist this morning. With my new pink hat, I hit the NYC streets and my knee was happy I did. I clocked 4 miles in 42 minutes...Its a pace, not a race...Watch out New York Road Runners I will be back!