Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ENERGIZING MY TUESDAYS

You may or may not know that Tuesdays my office stays open two extra hours. Why we do that, I do not actually know. That's just the the way it is. Today I tried Planters NUT-RITION Energy Mix, figuring that it would help me breeze through this 11 hour workday. For the exact serving size and all the cool ingredients go to http://www.planters.com/varieties/nutrition-information.aspx?Site=1&Product=2900001149 .I eat nuts a couple times a week, they are super healthy and are low in saturated fat. HINT-do not eat them out of the container. It is a trap! Before you know it you will be at the bottom, saying "How did that happen?" Take what you need and  put the rest away..Trust me, you will thank me later.

Tonight I am going to try this 10 minute workout from Fitness Magazine http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/abs/express/get-a-flat-belly/?page=1  
Looks great as a supplement to my workout and for someone who has a bum knee at the moment.

And no, I will not being wearing that outfit!