Monday, December 6, 2010

Meatballs for a Snack?

Why not? Last night after I made my dinner, I had two meatballs left. What was I going to do with two meatballs? Looking at my food inventory,  my leftover meatballs soon became Mondays snack. Shadybrook Farms makes a delish meatball for us girls on the go. (No preparation required). High in protein, low in calories. http://www.shadybrookfarms.com/images/products/450_nutrition.gif

I need a few weeks off from running, small knee injury and no rest calls for a short vacation. Back to 7am workouts at New York Sports Club. I will miss my morning runs, but looking forward to a New Year with these new babies on the left. (Great Bday present) in case someone special was wondering what I wanted...

 FYI, holidays are challenging for everyone... I saw a commercial for Jenny Craig today claiming that Jenny Craig clients lose on the average of 12 pounds during the holiday season. Interesting...Losing weight during the holidays...Where do I sign?