Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snacks for The Kiddies

Chobani the yogurt goddess in my life makes a yogurt for the kiddies, which I had no problem buying for me. After all, aren't we all just a kid inside? Ok... maybe not. These Champions come in banana and chocolate flavor and as we speak,  are well hidden in the fridge at work. http://www.chobani.com/products/c/champions . For 100 calories and 8gs of protein, you simply can not turn this snack away.

Today was not as cold as say Alaska was, but still pretty chilly. Its not so bad as long as its not windy. Went for a short run this morning as I am planning to do a 10k on Christmas Day in uncharted territory. I am sampling a few running groups before I join one. I want to make sure they can keep up with me! Wait! I meant, I want to make sure I can keep up with them! I am pretty sure you knew what I meant...