Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Madness

Early this morning I was at the market and whisked pass the cereal aisle, as I normally do. Then I stopped and counted how many different flavors Cheerios comes in. Eleven flavors...I picked up a box of Banana Nut and checked out the nutritional info and as simple as that... Banana Nut Cheerios has entered my life. Three quarters of cup is 100 calories and very low in sugar.

So the holidays are quickly approaching us. I went to a party the other night and had a piece of cake, it was delightful. I had eaten before the party so I  wasn't starving and had gotten there late, so I actually missed dinner. It all worked out. Balance, Balance, Balance...I am practicing what I preach. The next day I went to gym and continued my day...Old habits stay back! You have been warned!