Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Celebrations at the SnackSpot

Well, here we are in the thick of it. Happy Holidays to all. I was very surprised to see my gym New York Sports Club packed on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. Yes, the gym is closed on Christmas, but you can work out the day after, right? I am going to a Holiday celebration tonight at a Family Style restaurant. That's always funny to me when I see the amount of food served. Who's family eats like that? Today I started off my day with a 4 mile run and did some lunges and squats in my home gym. For any new readers, my home gym consists of a yoga mat and free weights. I found some great running tips in Womens Health Magazine for those runners at heart. http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/running-tips-beginners-guide.

Today I am not adding any new snacks...I am choosing my top 2 favs which at the moment are Greek Yogurt and string cheese. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy.