Sunday, December 26, 2010

Orville goes Au Natural

So my friend Orville Redenbacher showed up a the local market with a new flavor from their whole grain line. Salt and pepper flavored 100 calorie packs came right on time as I was on my way to see TRUE GRIT, which was terrific, I highly recommend it. I also saw THE FIGHTER, which I also loved. Christian Bale was incredible!!! Back to the popcorn... there are a whole bunch of new flavors at http://www.orville.com/our-popcorn/microwave-popcorn-natural-popcorn.jsp. I am not sure about Lime flavored popcorn, but if anyone has tried it be sure and let me know.Last night I was fortunate to have Holiday dinner with some new and old friends. Lots of good Italian food. Hit the gym before the blizzard hit in NYC. Looking forward to some serious snowball fights in the AM. Any takers?