Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snacking in a Blizzard

For the past two days I have been stranded in my apartment. I live next door to a supermarket, so I didn't have to worry about eating. Well, thats not exactly true. You would have thought the world was ending the way the shelves looked at the market. I know that there may have not been deliveries, but the store was basically empty, except for, guess what! The healthy stuff! I found  Suzies Thin Cakes. Three cakes are 38 calories. Details and more details at  http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/suzies/puffed-corn-thin-cakes/. Careful what you put on top!

Couldn't wait to get back to the gym this morning. Thank you New York Sports Club for always being open for all four of us this morning!. Back to the treadmill for me, at least until the icebergs melt.