Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Resolutions

According to some reliable sources, losing weight is one of the top five New Years Resolutions. I am thinking maybe you would have a better chance of succeeding if you don't start in January. How about starting it now?

My NOW happened to be in September a few years ago....And I haven't look back since.

Today I am snacking on cashews from my afternoon trip to Starbucks. Besides coffee, I was enticed to try these cashews. Was it the flavor? I never had a barbecued chipotle and ranch flavored cashew! Watch out snackers! These bad boys are hot! There are also fours servings in each bag. One serving is 140 calories. Watch those handfuls.
                                  
The heat is rising in NYC. Looking forward to running outside again before another blizzard hits.