Monday, February 7, 2011

The SmartBagel is Here

I know, I know...I've been missing from the Snack Scene for a few weeks. Don't worry, I am back with a vengeance. I am happy to say I finally found a Bagel that I don't have to consume 400 calories to enjoy. Yes, there is a catch...Smart Bagels are actually bagel slices. Two bagel slices are 200 calories, add a little Laughing Cow and tomato and TA DA, a very nice way to start your day...

Finally, we are able to see the sidewalks in NYC. Hibernation is over. While I was in hibernation I found  some great butt exercises from Fitness Magazine. No equipment is needed. Perfect!
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/our-top-10-exercises-to-tone-your-butt/

These may look easy, don't let the picture or the cute apartment fool you....