Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do you know Brad?

To be honest I never heard of Brad, have you? Rachel Ray recommends Brads Salsa. But do we really know who Brad is? All I know is Brad makes a damn good chip as well as peanut butter, honey, pasta sauce and the list goes on. I tried the Blue Tortilla Chips and was very impressed. Now I can say I truly know Brad or as much as I really want too. 10 chips for 140 calories. For all about Brad go to: http://www.bradsorganic.com/index.htm

I was a little upset at my new App Runtastic. Last night I had a great run, I ran for 58 minutes and my mileage said I ran 2.5 miles. I actually ran so far from my apartment I had to ask for directions back. That is a true story! You get what you pay for! Its a free App. If you know a good running app, please send it my way! Thanks!